KERSHAW MISDIRECT 1365
DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO THE MISDIRECT
The Misdirect is part of Kershaw’s popular Starter Series, value-priced knives that offer lots of style and solid performance. The Misdirect is no exception.
Its 2.9-inch blade is a perfect size for everyday cutting tasks. The reverse tanto style ensures the tip is effectively positioned for piercing cuts and enables the Misdirect to slice through tough packaging and open quantities of mail with ease. Kershaw coated the blade with black-oxide and finished it in BlackWash™, an attractive combination that can also hide scratches.
Access the capable blade with Kershaw’s tried-and-true SpeedSafe® assisted opening, which helps you open the Misdirect with minimal effort. The efficient flipper double-purposes as a fingerguard when the knife is open. The stainless steel handle is smooth, sleek, and modern. Bead-blasting gives it a non-reflective matte finish that looks great. The Kershaw logo is lasered on the handle instead of the blade to maintain the Misdirect’s clean and minimalistic style.
The Misdirect offers 3 pocketclip positions. A textured backspacer transitions into a handy lanyard hole at the end of the handle. If you’re looking to get started in the knife world—without busting the budget—don’t miss the Misdirect.
- Flipper- May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening- Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock- A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible- Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- 3-position pocketclip (right, tip-up/tip-down; left, tip-up)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 4Cr13, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Stainless steel, stonewashed finish
- Blade Length: 2.9 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.8 in. (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (93 g)
There are no reviews yet.